Make A President 2012 is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-06-17. The program can be installed on iOS.
Add yourself or friends to a picture gallery of Presidents and President wannabes. Then scroll in and out eyes, noses, and mouth slices to MAKE A PRESIDENT with the features you want!
This free app includes saving, sharing via email, and posting to Facebook your new creations.
Each photo slice comes with a name so you can put a name to a face. Showing the names can be turned off if you are so inclined to identify the slices without help. Good Luck.
A single one-time InApp purchase lets you expand on the pre-loaded list of examples, including adding YOURSELF to the mix.
INSTRUCTIONS for unlimited slicing capability:
1. Tap the "+" icon to get the slicing capability (one time only) then choose a portrait photo from your photo library or to take a picture using your camera.
2. Pictures should be frontal portraits. You can laugh, stick out your tongue, frown, etc. to make humorous combinations.
3. Once chosen, use two fingers to pan and zoom your selection until the white lines are located as stated on the input screen.
4. Optionally enter the name you want to use to describe the face.
5. Save your work and MakeAPrez will automatically make the slices.
This version includes:
George W. Bush
YOURSELF (with inApp purchase)
Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Make A President 2012 (version 2.0) has a file size of 3.46 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.